Monday, December 19, 2011

The Weather Outside is Delightful!

Today was Athen's last day of school and he is now officially on Christmas Break! YAY! Now we just need Matt to finish up work and it will be vacation time for everyone. It has been different getting into the Christmas spirit with 70 degree weather but I can't complain. This weekend we went down to the beach and although the water was cold we enjoyed playing in the sand and building sand castles. Tytan usually sleeps down at the beach but he stayed awake this time and enjoyed watching his brothers and the waves.
I have learned though that when it falls below 70 to make sure I wear my boots and jeans, otherwise I miss the opportunity. Athen keeps asking me when it's going to snow, and I am trying to convince him that we are lucky to not have snow this year. I'm not so sure he is buying it though! I gave Athen a haircut yesterday and he asked me to take a picture of it. He went upstairs and got the hairgel and slicked it back. I'm not so sure what I think of this style but otherwise he looks pretty handsome.
My sweet little Ty is such a good baby. Most of the time I can hand him a book, a car, any little toy and he will sit and play for a few minutes so I can take care of the older boys.
My parents come in on the 30th and the boys are so excited to have "two Christmases!" We are so looking forward to them coming; the boys are counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment