Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The last six months were some of the hardest of my life! Ironically the last week has been one of the best of my life. I have enjoyed every second of Matt being home. Watching him and the boys together just makes my heart happy! I feel like our family is complete again.
I would have never made it through the last six months without the help of so many people. I don't even know where to begin to thank all the people that helped me. So thank you, thank you, thank you to: The countless friends that came over so I could run. The friends that brought me dinner, some on a weekly basis. The wonderful old coworkers that sent the boys and I such an awesome package. The prayers from friends near and far. My sweet mother in law for visiting several times and flying home with the boys and me. The birthday party thrown by sweet friends that was so special. My parents for allowing the chaos of three crazy boys to invade their house for over a month. My sister for lending her sweet daughter to help me almost every day I was in Ohio. I know the boys sure miss their Breigh-Breigh almost as much as I do. The friends that listened to me vent and complain. The sweet friends that sent gift cards to restaurant so I didn't have to cook. The friends that watched my boys so I could go to a doctor's or dentist appointment without paying for a sitter. My Mom and Breigh for flying home with me :). My Dad for visiting and doing all the "honey-dos" around here. My bestie for spending a holiday weekend with me and teaching Athen to swim! The friend that brought me a bottle of wine almost every time she came over. The friend that came over and helped me pack for the airport, bathed and fed my kids and talked me through my evening the night my uncle died. The friend that picked up my car from the airport and dropped it off at the airport for me when I went to Ohio. My sister in law for sending me such a sweet package. The family that fed the boys and me dinner weekly and made sure the boys got to wrestle with a guy at least once a week. The girls for letting me have craft night here every time so I didn't have to get a sitter and pay her to just watch my kids sleep! The nursery workers at church that watched my kids several days a week. The family that invited us over for Easter brunch. The friend that took Athen to school for me so many mornings so I didn't have to strap 3 kids in carseats. The friend that played with my boys every time we were at the pool.
I have so much to be thankful for and feel so blessed for all the friends and family that supported me while Matt was gone. I can never thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment