Thursday, September 2, 2010

A few of the favs from the week!

Maximo learned a few new things this week. He finally learned to clap (a little late I know). He also learned to walk on his knees, although he goes immediately to a crawl when he sees something he wants. He is starting to sign a little bit, he waves "bye, bye" and he signed "more" once. He is also getting more and more brave and is walking to/from different pieces of furniture. He also got two new teeth, he's now up to 8 teeth! Unfortunately, he also got another bloody nose. This is his second bloody nose, but I guess that is part of growing up. Athen also got a bloody nose this week too! I guess I should get use to it having two boys!

Athen continues to keep me laughing! Yesterday he dropped one of his cars in between the cushions on the couch. And he yelled, "Mommy, the couch ate my car!" He is so very proud of his room. Anytime anyone comes to our house, he will ask, "Buddy, do you want to see my room?" He tells them about all the cars and always turns on his Chevrolet light. He has also been perfecting his "scary" face. Here is a little preview of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment