Maximo is walking! He takes 2-3 sometimes 4 steps at a time. He gets so excited and squeals, then falls down. It is so very cute. He also just got the dancing bug. He waves his arms like crazy then loses his balance so quickly and falls to a crawl and then gets back up and finishes what he started. He's just so cute, I can't even get enough of him!
Everytime I look at him all I can see is Matt! Every little part of his body is a clone of his father. His little toes are just like Matt's toes, chubby and short. His little legs are just like Matt's legs, big and strong. He's working on his father's abs, but he's got the chubbiest little belly. :) His arms are like Matt's I can already see the little muscles growing. His face has the same shape as Matt's face, and he has his beautiful blue eyes. Everytime I cut his fingernails, his hands remind me so much of Matt. It dawned on me yesterday, the reason I find him so handsome is because he looks soooo much like his Dad. Now don't get me wrong, I think Athen is the cutest little boy in the world too, but he doesn't resemble Matt as much as Maximo does. I do think Maximo has a little bit more of my personality though, or atleast the patience level I have... We all know Matt is so very patient and I'm a little less patient. However, Maximo does have an appetite like Matt. He is my eater. He will eat almost anything, but prefers crackers, bread, and any kind of carb.
I love watching him grow. I love the way he just loves to be loved. How he doesn't mind that I'm all up in his space. I love how he cuddles and would absolutely love if I carried him around on my hip all day long. I love that he gives me kisses whenever I ask. I love when I put my forehead to his forehead he pushes right back and gives me such a sweet big smile! I love how he curls his toes up as tight as he can when he is being tickled. I love how he squeals when I open his book to read at night. I love how he props his little feet up on the ledge on his highchair when he eats. I love that when Matt gets home from work, I'm old news and there is nothing more he wants than to greet his daddy. I love that he tests out everything he picks up by first putting it in his mouth, then shaking it to see if it makes noise. I love this little guy and I'm so excited he's toddling around. I feel so blessed to be his Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment