Wednesday, April 25, 2012
My Sweet Athen is 4 1/2
My sweet Athen is 4 1/2 today! He is getting so big. He is growing out of his shoes and clothes so quickly! Every morning he picks out his clothes for school and every night he picks out his clothes for bed. It has become a battle I have chosen not to fight. At night he usually picks out a long sleeved t-shirt and "comfy pants." He will usually put on socks but when he goes to bed he is sure to take them off, because he tells me his feet need to breathe at night. I think Matt told him this :) He can be so funny. He is so talkative and comes up with some of the funniest stuff. He is doing well with Matt being gone but I know he misses him. This morning he asked me how many days Matt had been gone and we counted them up and it has been 49 days. He told me that is a very long time, then he asked me how many days he has left and it broke my heart to tell him 131...He knows 100 is a lot, he uses 100 as an adjective if he really wants to make his point. I love you 100 Mom, I'm 100 tired. He also uses zero as an adjective, I can't wait to tell him there are zero days left :)
Here are some pictures of Athen down at the beach. It is so funny because he never wants to go to the beach, but I can't keep him out of the water once we get there.
I can't believe in 6 months he will be 5! It is so crazy to me. Before my Mom left we made him some brownies and sang Happy Half Birthday to him and he LOVED it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment