Tuesday, January 24, 2012
My sweet baby is 6 months old!!!
Today we celebrated Tytan's 6 months! I can't believe how quickly 6 months have gone by. Tytan is by far the sweetest and easiest baby I have had. He always has a smile, rarely cries, and has the greatest, most contagious laugh. Now that he is on the move he is so much more content and my back isn't on the "fritz" anymore.
Since Matt will be gone on Tytan's one year birthday, we decided to celebrate his 6 month birthday today. He didn't eat any cookies or icing, but Athen and Maximo did. Athen and I made the cookies today and he picked out all the letters for me. It was fun for both of us and he was able to practice his spelling. He of course wanted to decorate them all with yellow sprinkles, but I talked him into some red sprinkles too.
Tytan loved all of us singing Happy Birthday and smiled the whole time. Athen and Maximo blew out his lone candle! I also bought a package of balloons and the boys seriously had sooo much fun playing with them. I might buy a package every week, hours of endless fun! We even got Tytan a birthday gift a new carseat! He is on the verge of outgrowing the infant carrier. At his last appointment he was 20lbs 4oz and his carrier only goes up to 21lbs. I'm sad that I won't have the carrier anymore but I think he will be more content in the car sitting more upright.
Here are some sweet pictures of my sweet baby's 1/2 year birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment