Wednesday, April 20, 2011

14 weeks to go....

Time flies, I can't believe I'm 26 weeks already. In 14 weeks we will have a sweet little baby boy added to our family. I'm completely terrified of trooping around with 3 kids, especially such young ones. We are also having trouble naming this sweet boy, we are looking for any and all suggestions. Hoping to have a name for him before he's born!
We are all getting excited for the move to Florida. Matt is going in May to look for houses and we are hoping he can find something so we can have a smooth transition. This will be our first time moving from one base to another without a transition period in the middle, so exciting! I'm not excited about being 35 weeks pregnant and moving though, but I've done it before :)
Here are some recent pictures of all of us!





We are getting excited for Easter, Athen has his first Easter party and egg hunt at school tomorrow! I will take a lot of pictures and post them within the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment